Radiant heat exchange technology
The Hydrokapillare radiant water capillary cooling technology provides air cooling in a different way.
- Radiant cooling ceilings (with plaster, lined with ploasterboard, metal panels or decorative grid) and built-in water capillary mats connected to a single system, contain cooled water at a temperature of +16–17°C.
- A ceiling panel acts as a heat exchange element between the indoor air and cooled water in the water capillary mats.
- The ceiling absorbs heat from the heat sources in the room, exchanging the circulating cooled water.
- The circulating water is continuously pumped to the chiller, cooled and pumped back to the ceiling through the water capillary mats.
- Suitable for new buildings and building renovation - residential and office buildings, shopping centres, hotels, industrial buildings, etc.
- Quick installation by trained and qualified personnel.
- 80 – 90% of the ceiling area can be used for the installation of water capillary mats.
The radiant heat exchange technology is a particularly comfortable and energy-efficient solution for room cooling.
Water capillary mats clearly outperform conventional air conditioning
Water capillary mats achieve an optimal indoor climate but need a minimum of energy and space, whilst conventional air conditioning systems reach their limits!
Water capillary mats
Conventional air conditioning unit
50 W (20%)
250 W (100%)
Hight, even, constant
Low and uneven (draught, noise, bacteria)
Low (pipes, capillaries)
Benefits of the Hydrokapillare cooling system
Studies have shown that people working in rooms cooled by water capillary mats feel better and are more productive.
sufficient flow temperature of +16-18°C, due to the large area coverage with capillary tubes
no draught or uneven cold air flow in the premises
significantly reduced circulation of dust, viruses and bacteria together with the air flow, which is especially important to limit the spread of COVID-19
possible to use groundwater and surface water bodies (river, lake, pond, etc.) as cold energy sources
excellent cost savings combined with various types of heat pumps
capillary mats can be installed stretched under a decorative grid, without finishing (industrial look) or under plaster, plasterboard, tiles, etc.